- RAC will issue a single, shared user account for each Vendor’s access. The Vendor is liable for the conduct of all employees who are allowed use of this account. All employees working for a single Vendor are to use the same RAC-provided account to access the RAC Vendor Invoice Web Portal.
- The Vendor is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the account information (username and password) assigned to it, including damages caused by illegal or unauthorized access to the RAC Vendor Invoice Web Portal through a Vendor’s account.
- It is the Vendor’s responsibility to ensure that only active employees of the Vendor are allowed to access the RAC Vendor Invoice Web Portal. Upon termination or separation of any of Vendor’s employees with access to the RAC Vendor Invoice Web Portal, it is recommended that Vendor change its password to ensure that only authorized personnel access the portal.
- RAC will provide a unique user ID for each Vendor company. The password assigned to the account will be created by and managed by RAC. The password must meet RAC password standards:
- Must be a minimum of eight (8) characters in length;
- Must contain at least one upper case letter, at least one lower case letter, and at least one numeral;
- The password will expire every ninety (90) days. Upon expiration, a new password will be provided to each Vendor’s appointed contact. Password may not be re-used within the same 60-month time period.
- Accounts will be locked out after five (5) consecutive, unsuccessful login attempts. In such cases, the Vendor must contact RAC support (see above).
|FL Residents: Complimentary Value Added Benefits Program|
California residents, please click here for information about the collection of your personal information.
Lease Purchase/Lease/Rental Purchase. Ownership is optional. You will not own the merchandise until the total amount necessary to acquire ownership is paid in full or you exercise your early purchase option.
** "No Credit Needed" does not mean or imply that no inquiry will be made of credit history or creditworthiness. We may check past transactional history, but no established FICO score or credit history is necessary. Lease agreement requires, at minimum, verification of residence, income, and personal references. Build your credit history not valid in AZ or CA. "Flexible payment options" refers to monthly rental and early purchase options, including 90 day and 120 day options. 90 day and 120 day early purchase options not valid in all locations.
See ANOW Store Manager for complete details.
© 2021 AcceptanceNOW®. All Rights Reserved. Also recognized as TRS Home Furnishings.